Friday, November 5, 2010

Barry's BBC Interview

The BBC did an interview with me today; we did 45 minutes of tape which will be edited down to 25 minutes. I was in a studio on the Ole Miss Campus, they at the BBC studios in Belfast. It was very enjoyable. The name of the show is the Kist O' Wurds program, which focuses on the Ulster Scots community in Ulster. I will post the broadcast time when I find it out.

Focus of the interview was my upcoming book, Finding the McCains, my work with the Ulster Heritage Project, and the Redshanks communities in east Donegal.

A perfect fall day here in Oxford, Mississippi. I am preparing to go to a high school play off game, between Lafayette and North Pontotoc. It will be a excellent game. High school football is more fun to watch for me, than college or pro. Go Commodores...!

No comments: